Teaming up with Lauren From My Grey Desk for another High Five for Friday post!
What a week this has been, and i'm looking forward to the camping festivities this weekend!
. . .
1. This week i broke my new watch. Sad day i know. I slammed it into a stop sign while flailing my arms around, which is normal when i walk. Yes, i'm sad. Thankfully it was only $13 at Target, so i will be getting a new one soon.
2. I love roasted chocolate almonds! :) I take out the correct serving size every morning and take them with me to snack on during the day. :) Yum yum.
3. Wednesday was Administrative Professionals Day! My office surprised me and took me out to lunch at S.N.O.B. (Slightly North of Broad) which was amazing and so delicious. I even was able to take some home for dinner!
4. This is one of my favorite places to go to while i'm on my walk for the day! It's gorgeous, and is right next to a dock that you can just hang out on.
5. Lastly, i'm excited to go camping this weekend! Please be saying a little prayer for all of us going for safety and fun! :) <3
. . .