Teaming up with Lauren From My Grey Desk again this friday for the High Five for Friday!
I can't believe it's already Friday...and man is this weekend going to be jammed full!
. . .
1. | Banana Chips...flipping yum. I've been munching on them all week. |found here|
2. | Chocolate Almond Milk. Dang. My brother is a HUGE fan of chocolate milk and the last time he was in town i forgot to buy chocolate syrup, whoops. Well i decided to buy some chocolate almond milk and see if he would like it. It has WAY less sugar than all of the syrup he was using and it is awesome. His consensus....he loved it and so do i! Do yourself a favor and go get some! |image here|
3. | Sun time. I love being able to go on a walk for my break and just look at downtown, get some sun, and more of then than not read my Bible. <3 I love my City
4. | New Music! I'm a sucker for buying CD's. I absolutely LOVE music and i just got my hands on Trip Lee's latest album, which is ballin' mind you, as well as Chris August's newest CD.
I'm in love i tell you, in love.
5. | My friends. Man i love these girls! This is actually from LAST week's Bible Study but hey...i saw them this week (minus a few), and the lovely Lauren is missing from this picture as well =(.
. . .
Happy Friday Everyone! :)